Related Posts with Thumbnails

"3 Things I Love"

18 May 2007 12 comments

A good Read.......Painting Portraits....and.....A Good Film





I have been tagged by 1 MIllion Love Messages with his meme.

Here are the questions and my answers.

“3 Things You Love”

1- 3 Things You Love in your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend or Husband/Wife
- Sense of humour
- Eyes
- Cuddly factor

2- 3 Things You Love in a Friend
- Laughter
- Tears
- Talk

3- 3 Things You Love in a Book
- Non fiction
- Biography
- Art

4- 3 Things You Love in a Movie
- Documentaries
- Art films - about artists
- Good endings

5- 3 Things You Love in a Blog
- Good stories
- Photos
- Individuality

6- 3 Things You Love to Talk About
- Art
- Poetry
- Travel

7- 3 Things You Love to do in Vacations
- Read
- Rest
- Relax

8- 3 Things You Love to Eat
- Fruit
- Vegies
- Marshmallows

9- 3 Things You Love to Happen in Your Life
- Starting
- Painting
- & finishing a portrait

And last but not the least,

10- 3 Things You Love in 1 Million Love Messages
- A great message board
- A great meeting place
- Heartwarming

I am tagging these blogs:
1. Sylvie at La Rochelle
ups and down in La Rochelle

2. MELBOURNE IN PHOTOS
A daily photoblog from Melbourne, Australia.

3. Manuel at BAJAENERGY / ENERGY BLOG
An Energy Data Warehouse, where you can find news, stats, reports, interviews, videos, etc ..

4. Lizzie Bean at Fat Lady Singz
Weigh loss & Diet Program Review Blog + Great Art

5. Edward at Health And Wealth (topic)
This blog is about health and money articles like diet, herbal medicine, personal grooming; money matters like how to save, invest and do business wisely.

ps please vote for my drawing of Tahlia HERE in the Saatchi Showdown.
tally so far...Overall rating: 5.60 Rated: 35 time(s)
19/05/07...Overall rating: 5.81 Rated: 47 time(s)

Links to this post

TwitThis

12 comments: to “ "3 Things I Love" so far...

  • sylvie d 18.5.07
     

    Thank you for tagging me ...might take me a few days to get back to it...I always change my mind! :-))

  • Kim 18.5.07
     

    thanks Sylvie.......

  • Elizablitzzz 18.5.07
     

    Thanks for tagging me! and I love your art.
    - Elizablitzzz AKA Lizzie Bean

  • Kim 18.5.07
     

    thanks Elizablitzz AKA Lizzie!!!!
    I hope this meme won't get in the way of your pre wedding plans.....

  • Edward 19.5.07
     

    I voted for your painting and I hope you will win.
    I will do my meme which you requested tomorrow okay? Thanks for selecting me.

  • Kim 19.5.07
     

    thanks Edward
    and your vote is very much appreciated....have a gteat weekend...

  • Mauro C. 19.5.07
     

    Thanks for your answers to the 3 things you love meme :)

    Kiss from Portugal

  • Kim 19.5.07
     

    You are welcome Mauro!!!!

  • 2 Witches Blog - Mama Kelly 19.5.07
     

    I enjoyed reading your entry in this meme. Thank you for commenting on mine.

    Mama Kelly

  • Kim 19.5.07
     

    Thanks...it was a pleasure Mama Kelly!!!

  • Edward 22.5.07
     

    Hi,
    Sorry, my meme is not yet done but this week I will finish it. I have an emergency job to finish because the installer from USA will arrived next week and we should be ready for our systems before they can install their new equipment. I hope you understand. More power to your blog. I have done the article and halfway finish. Thanks.
    health and wealth

  • Kim 22.5.07
     

    hi Edward
    thanks for dropping by...and any time is fine by me.....I know how time consuming these memes can be....and I know yours will be great...I hope all goes well with your emergency job!!!!

About The Author
Kim Barker is a Visual Artist (Diploma in Art and Graduate Diploma in Education). She is also a fully trained Reading Recovery Teacher. She has taught RAD (Royal Academy of Dancing) and Cecchetti Ballet Syllabii. Kim also manages the Top Artist' Directory and PoeARTica as well as her blog laketrees She lives with her family on the Eastern Central Coast of Australia. Follow Kim at laketrees on Twitter for updates and news