One of my Favourite Local Places:
QUAY WEST RESORT MAGENTA SHORES
5 star resort featuring villa style accommodation, 18 hole championship golf course and a luxurious Day Spa. Barretts' Restaurant - Quay West Resort's signature restaurant offers impeccable service, a relaxed ambience and stylish surrounds - the perfect place to enjoy alfreso dining and magnificent views of the lake and golf course. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I have been tagged by Edward at Health and Wealth to list:
1. Four of my favourite jobs
2. Four of my favorite local places
3. Four of my favourite foods
3. Four of my favorite international places
and Four people who I am tagging
*Deborah at Life in the Fast Lane
We’re about art, artists, creative expression, and anything odd, unusual, offbeat, wild and whacky, weird science, and a little bit business in attempt to keep us grounded. Life in the Fast Lane is all about having fun!
*Christy at Christy's Coffee Break
A freelance writer, poet, and blogger living in Canada.
*Kitty at kitty art
"art and life by someone who knows nothing about either"
*Anita at am-art
An artistic journal by an Artist amongst the sand dunes.
1. Artist...my passion and therapy
2. DJ....at a local nightclub...during Christmas holidays when I was at Art School
3. Manager and Licensee of a Brian Rochford Swimwear and Clothing Shop
4. Wedding Photographer....part time when I was at Art School... I had about 4 other part/time jobs at that time!!!
The above list could go on 4 ever!!!!
1. Lake Macquarie....the most beautiful lake in the world
2. The second hand bookstore at The Entrance
3. Kurri Kurri...vineyard country and where I was born
4. Bay Village ...great shopping!!!
2. Ginger (with or without chocolate)
4. A well cooked steak on the barbecue
2. New Zealand
4. Wales (where my ancestors came from)
13 May 2007 Labels: MemesLinks to this post
Kim Barker is a Visual Artist (Diploma in Art and Graduate Diploma in Education). She is also a fully trained Reading Recovery Teacher. She has taught RAD (Royal Academy of Dancing) and Cecchetti Ballet Syllabii. Kim also manages the Top Artist' Directory and PoeARTica as well as her blog laketrees She lives with her family on the Eastern Central Coast of Australia. Follow Kim at laketrees on Twitter for updates and news